Thursday, March 7, 2013

Bravery: The Greater Part Of Stupidity

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying there are not dumb people, because there are some seriously DUMB people out there.
I'm not here to discuss them, I just didn't want to confuse anyone.
I wanted to discuss the idealist, who endeavors to overcome a seemingly impossible task, or force. People that stand in the way of the idealist, or are acquainted with one, will call them crazy, or even STUPID. Those who do not share the idealist frame of mind, might be forced to leave their comfort zone to achieve a goal. They are not willing to make a stand for the greater good.
They ( those who call the idealist stupid) wouldn't do anything, regardless of the repercussions, that would take them out of their comfortable little lives.
They wouldn't succeed if they tried, because they do not have a belief like the idealist does. Some people are happy with this misery.
I am not.

Thank you Brea, for all your helpful support & comments! XD

- Cedar

No comments:

Post a Comment